Monday, September 6, 2010

Big Girl Now!





There are officially no more baby things in my house. Last night Addi got a big girl bed. She looked so cute in it! She stayed in it all night and called for me to come and get her this morning. We are looking for a new home for her crib, mattress, bedding, changing table, lots of pink and green baskets, baby girl blankets, and baby toys if anyone knows of someone who is looking for this type of thing. I cannot believe that we are done with the baby phase! My little girl is all grown up. I did have to keep her rocker for a while though so that we can still rock, sing, and read books. I cannot give that up yet!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kathryn Cooper said...

I'll find out what I'm having on Sept. 15th. If I'm having a girl I'll definitely ask if you still have all that girl gear.

Jennie said...

I know I should be happy that Addi is growing up and becoming more independent, but I'm NOT! I will miss those "baby days and experiences." But what a beautiful and fun BIG GIRL she is! Give her lots of hugs and kisses from Nana!

The Blake's said...

Hey I was in the Denton 1st ward growing up... my mom is Tonya Hamilton... I am having a girl in May. Wondering if you still have that girly stuff.