Monday, September 6, 2010
Handsome!!!
Brady got his first suit from my parents for his 8th birthday. He could not wait to wear it this Sunday. He looked so handsome in it! He loved it - he kept looking at himself in the mirror! Halarious!!! He even wanted to go up and bear his testimony in it. Saturday night Jason and I took him on his birthday date to get his new scriptures and to Main Event. He wanted brownish/red ones just like his daddy. I got teary-eyed seeing him in his new suit with his new scriptures -- he looked like such a perfect future missionary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
He looks so handsome! What a sweet boy- I can't believe he's 8!
Handsome and sweet sum up Brady perfectly!!! Sure love that little guy!
He does look so handsome! He is growing up too quickly...can't we go back in time to when he used to put silky tags over his nose???
Post a Comment