Hailee is LOVING football season! She so enjoys cheering at the football games and pep-rallies. She looks so cute out on the field! They have had 4 games so far. She says it is her favorite activity ever! We have enjoyed the family support we have had from family members who have come to watch Hailee.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Football Season - Cheering
Hailee is LOVING football season! She so enjoys cheering at the football games and pep-rallies. She looks so cute out on the field! They have had 4 games so far. She says it is her favorite activity ever! We have enjoyed the family support we have had from family members who have come to watch Hailee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
THat girl has some serious limbs! She looks adorable!
my goodness- when did she grow up?? Every time I see pictures of her, I feel like an old woman!
Ok, she is ADORABLE! I can't believe how old she's gotten! What a cutie! Also ~ I love the camera you're using. Great images!
Adorable, even if I do say so myself!!! What fun to go to one of our games, Sweet Hailee!!! I love you!
Post a Comment