Monday, January 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Day























Thanks to my sister in law, I have some pictures of Thanksgiving to post. We were able to have family over to celebrate Thanksgiving at our house this year. I have never hosted Thanksgiving before and it was fun. We started with the traditional YUMMY Thanksgiving feast of turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, jello salad, green salad, rolls, pies, and cookies. Megan was so cute to make turkey place cards for everyone. We played in the house for a while and went through the sale ads for the next day and then headed outside for horse riding, chicken carrying, egg gathering, go-cart riding, tractor riding, and ended the evening with a hot dog and s'more roast over the fire. We are so lucky to have so much family close by that we can celebrate the holidays with. We sure missed those who were not with us though!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Love it that you all got together AND I love the adorable pics! You are such a wonderful hostess, Sweetie!

Karina said...

We had so much fun at your "country Thanksgiving!" My kids LOVE your house! Thanks for hosting!