Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hailee and Jason's Birthday

 

 


Sunday was Jason and Hailee's birthday. She turned 15 - I cannot believe it!!! We spent the weekend celebrating. Friday night Jason and I went to dinner and a movie. Then Saturday Hailee and I went shopping, to lunch, and for pedicures. That evening the 3 of us went to the Fort Worth Stock Yards. We had planned to go to the rodeo, but unfortunantly it was sold out. We still had a good time together though! I just still cannot believe Jason and I have a 15 year old daughter. Time is FLYING!!! Hailee is an amazing young women. She brings me incredible joy! I am so proud of her. She is beautiful inside and out, righteous, kind, compassionate, responsible, and extremely fun. I am sure blessed to have her. I am also extremely lucky to have Jason as my husband! He is my everything! I love you both!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe she is 15! that is crazy. She is so beautiful....you are in trouble :)

And you look amazing by the way...