Friday, March 16, 2012

Krum Stock Show

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 A few weeks ago my kids participated in the Krum Stock Show.  They were able to show their animals that they are raising for the Denton Fair.  Hailee showed 2 goats - unfortunately her winning goat died unexpectedly last week so now she only has one to show.  She also won the Showmanship Award.  She does such a good job of showing her animals.  Meg showed her pig Ed.  Unfortunately he has severe arthritis and can barely walk.  Hopefully he will make it until the Denton show next week for her to show him.  Brady showed his 2 goats as well.  He did a much better job this time and is getting more comfortable showing them.  Addi did not like the idea of all of the other kids having rodeo clothes and her not, so we had to get her an outfit as well.  She looked SO cute!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kathryn Cooper said...

Your kids look so cute! I love their rodeo clothes.

Travis & Natalie Nelson said...

I loved Addi's outfit.

Jennie said...

Love their outfits! Cutest cowgirls and cowboy I've EVER seen!