For Hailee's birthday this year she told Megan that what she wanted as her present was to be able to curl Meg's hair for church. Megan HATES that kind of stuff, but being the sweet sister she is, she allowed it. It took an hour start to finish but it looked so cute when it was all done. I can't believe my girls are so big now!
Monday, March 12, 2012
Meg's hair
For Hailee's birthday this year she told Megan that what she wanted as her present was to be able to curl Meg's hair for church. Megan HATES that kind of stuff, but being the sweet sister she is, she allowed it. It took an hour start to finish but it looked so cute when it was all done. I can't believe my girls are so big now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! What in the world is Megan doing growing up so fast! Put books on her head to slow her down! So pretty!
Post a Comment