I am so blessed to live around 2 of my sisters (we sure miss the Emily's and Mom though). Every once in a while we get to get together and go do fun outings together. This does not happen as often as we would like though. In the past few weeks we have been able to go to the zoo and to the Dallas Art Museum.
Thursday, October 4, 2012
Cousin Outings
I am so blessed to live around 2 of my sisters (we sure miss the Emily's and Mom though). Every once in a while we get to get together and go do fun outings together. This does not happen as often as we would like though. In the past few weeks we have been able to go to the zoo and to the Dallas Art Museum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love that the cousins love each other so much!
Post a Comment