Hailee has been so blessed to have her 2 best friends be members of our church. They have the same morals and values and really help support and encourage each other to live good, righteous lives. I am so proud of these 3 girls - Hailee, Michelle, and Rachel! For Hailee's birthday this year I took those 3 to dinner, ice skating, sleeping at a hotel, and then shopping and lunch and next day. They sure have fun together!
Thursday, October 4, 2012
Hailee's Best Friends
Hailee has been so blessed to have her 2 best friends be members of our church. They have the same morals and values and really help support and encourage each other to live good, righteous lives. I am so proud of these 3 girls - Hailee, Michelle, and Rachel! For Hailee's birthday this year I took those 3 to dinner, ice skating, sleeping at a hotel, and then shopping and lunch and next day. They sure have fun together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What cute girls!
Post a Comment