Hailee is on her schools colorguard and drill team. She performs at all of the football games and I love watching her. Unfortunantly she does not enjoy it this year though; this will be her last year on the team. I am so proud of how dedicated she is to all of the things she is involved in in school. She has a tough schedule this year with almost all Pre-AP classes, a choir officer and chambers choir singer, a FFA officer, raising a steer and goats, student council, colorguard, YW and Seminary counselors, Youth Council member, and more. I could not ask for a better daughter and oldest child...she is an amazing example to her younger siblings!
Thursday, October 4, 2012
Hailee at Football Game
Hailee is on her schools colorguard and drill team. She performs at all of the football games and I love watching her. Unfortunantly she does not enjoy it this year though; this will be her last year on the team. I am so proud of how dedicated she is to all of the things she is involved in in school. She has a tough schedule this year with almost all Pre-AP classes, a choir officer and chambers choir singer, a FFA officer, raising a steer and goats, student council, colorguard, YW and Seminary counselors, Youth Council member, and more. I could not ask for a better daughter and oldest child...she is an amazing example to her younger siblings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a beauty she is!
Post a Comment