Monday, May 5, 2008

Can We Get a Serious Picture?


My little Megan has so much personality in such a little body! She constantly cracks us up. She always asks if we can take a "crazy" picture instead of a "boring" picture, so here is one for you Little Bit. She is starting to have an opinion in the way she looks and dresses now, which is so funny for me because she never cared before. She now wants to have long hair, does not want to wear leggings anymore b/c kids say "she looks like she is wearing jammies", and she "does not like the idea of wearing dresses to school." What a fun girl she is!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shannon Martino said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon Martino said...

Sounds like my kind of girl - I hate dresses too. The pictures are adorable!

Danielle said...

Sometimes Dallin tells me that I've picked him out an outfit that doesn't match, I'm so sure I don't know how to match clothes!