Friday, May 16, 2008
Who ever heard of a girl who doesn't like shoes!!!
So my sweet little Addi has decided that she HATES wearing shoes and socks now (and as you can see she has quite a few cute pairs in her size 2). Nothing is better to her than a naked foot. The minute I put her socks on for bed she will rub her feet together as quickly as she can until the socks come off. She cannot even lay down and relax while she is eating until they are gone! I will be walking down the hall at church and people are constantly handing me her shoe or sock that has fallen on the floor. I am about to give up even putting them on her. Oh well - I guess my sisters might get to inherit some cute little girl shoes for their daughters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
hmmm what do you have available in a size 3? joc is still in most 2's but some 3's. By chance does she hate hairbows and dresses too????
so sad, those shoes are so cute. oh well, her bare little toesies are even cuter :)
I guess the next best thing you'll have to do is paint her toenails!
Whenever you're ready to give some of those shoes away, I'm ready to take them:) Such a cute post!
Kim, you are out of control! I think that girl has more shoes in a size 2 than my girls have had in their entire life! Gotta love these opinionated little Martino's!
What is it about size 2 shoes? Kali must have had at least 30 pairs! My favorites? The flower ones in the back row second to the right, love them!!! I also found the best time to paint Kali's toes where when she fell asleep in her swing...no movement and then I could start the swing to have them air dry!
I wish I could tell you that will change...Payton still hates shoes and is constantly getting out of the car with nothing on her feet. She would run naked if I let her...she even tried that stunt at church. Bows, pigtails, shoes, anything that binds, goes. I like the nailpolish idea and she actually lets me do that. Except for the 2 fingers on her right hand. She wants those left so she can suck her fingers. ugh. what do you do.
Post a Comment