Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Gymnastics Recital
Hailee had her gymnastics recital on Saturday. She did a wonderful job and is sure a talented gymnast! Her favorite thing was that this year her class got a trophy instead on the normal medal. She enjoys doing gymnastics so much and looks forward to it weekly. I am constantly amazed at the stuff she can do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hailee, it was so much fun to come and see you perform. I think I will probably put the babies in gymnastics in a few years...then you will get to come see them perform. :) You did a wonderful job overall but I especially enjoyed watching you do the bars and the trampoline. Keep it up girl! Just so you know, I will beat you in the tan contest this year, my babies like the sun. :)
Post a Comment