Saturday, May 10, 2008
Sad Loss!
Today my little puppy Duke died from a yucky puppy disease. All of us are very sad including his sister Duchess. Some of my favorite things about Duke were: when you wanted to play with him he would snuggle you, he liked to play tug-o-war, and he loved to play in the stream. He was always fun to play with and watch! We will miss him very much.
I love you Duke - Love Hailee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am so sorry. You have good memories and good pictures. Keep smiling
I'm so sorry to hear that! Puppies are fun...I hope you always remember the good times you had with Duke!
Sorry Hailee girl! No fun at all...seems like it is always crazy when your daddy leaves town...you should ban him from traveling! love you hailee.
So sorry Hailee! We sure miss you and can't wait to see you this summer--I need you to help me with Alyssa since you're so great with babies!
Post a Comment