Monday, September 22, 2008

At work with Daddy!


Addi went to work for a little bit with Jason the other day while I had a meeting with a birth mom I am working with. She was quite the little hit of the office. Unfortunately Jason is out of town for a while and we sure miss him when he is away. Whenever he calls, Addi wants to "talk" and as soon as she hears his voice she just smiles and gets instantly happy. We miss you Jason and our family and house is not the same with you gone. We cannot wait for you to come home!!!!! We love you.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Hi Kim! So, are you doing the doula thing? I would love to know how it is going, it has always been something I am interested in doing! Blake sent Brady something in the mail today...)

Coslett's said...

Awww! I am so sorry Jason is gone.....bless your heart kimberly! You are such a great mom though and those kids are so lucky to have you and I know you do a great job and hold the fort down while he is away. Jason I know is such a great dad and husband that it makes it even harder when he is away. You hang in there I know you will! It was really good to see you the other day!

The Child Family said...

Daddy's are so good with their baby girls. I love looking at your blog with cute soccer pictures, kids working in the rain, etc. You have a beautiful family!