Monday, September 8, 2008
Soccer Season Has Arrived!
Soccer season has now officially started and wow, it is busy! This is Megan's first year to play and she looked so cute out there at her first game last Saturday. She is definetly the smallest on her team. They are called "The Pink Panthers" and practice twice a week with Saturday games. Brady is in his 2nd season and is on the "Tow-Maters" team again and has practice once a week with Saturday and some Monday games. You can see that it is clicking this season and he is much more into the game and aggressive on the field (although he still likes to talk a lot while he is playing - funny boy!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love Meg's pink shingards! Cute new background! My boys are asking when they can call your kids again--I think it would be a daily occurance if I would let them!
I sort of can't wait until my kids get into school and sports and all of that! especially since I have have a camera in hand at all times! how fun!!
Post a Comment