Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Eleven Months Old



Addi turned 11 months old today! I cannot believe that she will be a year old next month. My sweet sister-in-law Emily gave me the idea of taking Addi's picture next to the same bear every month of her first year. How fun it has been to look back and see how much she has grown! Here are some fun things about Addi at this age: she loves outside, she does not like baby food anymore (ONLY our table food), she still wears a size 2 diaper, she does not like sippy cups, she takes 2 naps a day - one short and one a little longer, she still HATES the car, shhhh.....she still wakes up at 4:30 am to nurse (I know - I am bad), she LOVES to suck her 3 middle fingers while holding her lovey, and gives the best kisses ever!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Erin said...

Super cute pics! What a love! Kim, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get you her blankets I said I'd make. I know you don't care but I feel terrible! :/ I've been hard-pressed to find the free time I need now that I'm working again. Hopefully she'll still want it by the time I'm done! Next year! :)

Danielle said...

She is too cute! It is hard to believe she is almost one, and I am lovin that outfit!!

Emily said...

Cute Addi! Also, reading the first comment reminded me, I saw some of those "lovies" at Carter's.

ambyr said...

cute cute outfit!!!! I'm such a fan of the pink and brown!!!! almost a year!!!! that's soo crazy!!!