Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Happy 6th Birthday Brady
Happy 6th Birthday Brady boy!!! We have enjoyed celebrating Brady's birthday over the weekend. We had his birthday party at the pool on Saturday. He picked Wall-E as his theme. The weather was perfect for a swimming party. We went ahead and let him open up his presents from us on Monday since we would be so rushed the next morning for school and he wanted time to play with everything. This morning we had one of his favorite breakfasts - french toast with powdered sugar and syrup (sugarload, I know!). He is taking cookies to school today to share with his friends and he is so excited about that. We sure love you Brady and are so glad you are part of our family. I cannot imagine not having your affection, energy, humor, and enjoyment for life in our house. You are the best little guy ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have never done a "blog book" before. You might try asking Samye. For some reason I think she made one once.
Happy Birthday Brady!
Post a Comment