Monday, June 1, 2009

Busy Weekend

 

 

 

 

Jason FINALLY got back after being on a long business trip! Our family sure does not like it when he is gone so long. He got off the plane only to have to do yardwork, go to a recital, and get ready for a scout trip. He sure handles jet lag well. I am so appreciative of all he does to support our family and provide for us. I know all of his traveling and long hours are hard on him, but he never complains. I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband! Hailee had her gymnastics recital on Saturday and did wonderful! She is so talented and has worked so hard on her gymnastics and it sure showed.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I loved watching you at your gymnastic recital,Hailee! You are such a beautiful, talented young woman. I sure love you!

Meredith Rotz said...

My daughters loved seeing Hailee at the gym that day. They kept saying, "Mom, that's Hailee. We know her." They felt special knowing one of the older girls :)