Sunday, June 14, 2009
Thursday in Cancun
On Thursday we went to the aquarium, swam with the dolphins, went out to lunch, shopped for souveniors, did lots of boogie bording, went to the evening dolphin show, and got ice cream. What a memorable trip this was! I missed Addi a lot but know that she was VERY well taken care of. I enjoyed the time with the rest of my family so much! Thank you Mom and Dad!!! I love you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love cancun! How fun you guys all got to go together!! What fun memories!
Also - Jon Schmidt is amazing! Nick and I have been to 2 of his concerts so far and he's seriously so good. I even got to meet him once! Very nice guy. He's LDS and has a few CD's out. He's really entertaining. Another famous song of his is called :Waterfall. Im sure you've heard it. Anyway, check him out! He's so great!
What an awesome trip! I bet the kids loved it! Yall did so many fun things! Hope you got an awesome tan!
The trip looks so fun! Andrew is very jealous of the dolphin swimming. The water is so blue!!!! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Andrew still isn't even out of school yet~it goes so long here!
It was such a wonderful trip and we loved being there with you guys! Such fun memories!
How fun! I wanna go! Looks like your kiddos had a great time!
Post a Comment