Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dad Day!

 

 

 

 


What can I say - I am so blessed to be surrounded by AMAZING men! Happy Father's Day to the dad's in my life! I was raised by the most patient, honest, kind, understanding father ever. He is such an example to me of what we should all aspire to be. Dad, I love you and am so grateful for everything you do for us. I also LUCKED OUT BIG TIME in the the father-in-law department. Lee, you have always made me feel so loved and comfortable. Thank you for being such an amazing grandpa and raising such a fabulous son. And onto my husband - he is truly THE BEST EVERYTHING! I have never met anyone like Jason. His generosity, unconditional love, work ethic, and patience are only a few of the things I love about him! His children and I adore him! Happy Father's Day honey! We love you SO much!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennie said...

You are so blessed to have such wonderful MEN in your life.