Add has done lots of things recently that have made her seem like such a big girl to me now. She got her first professional pedicure (polish only). She chose her favorite color blue as her polish choice. She walked out of there just grinning ear to ear. She also went to the dentist for the first time and got a cleaning. We were not sure how this would go but she did amazing and smiled the whole time. They rewarded her the whole visit and kept saying how amazed they were at how good she was doing. We also got her first professional hair cut. My sisters told me about a cute place in Frisco that makes it super fun for kids -- it was! She got to pick her shampoo flavor, sit in a Barbie jeep and watch Barbie while getting her haircut, pick a hair accessory, then get a manicure, get glitter make-up stars on her face, and finish it all off with a balloon and sucker. She has been asking to go back for another haircut ever since. She went in there with tears and walked out thrilled -- and had a cute haircut as well! I just can't believe how quickly time is going. She always tells me "mommy I'm your last baby...but really I'm not a baby anymore!" No she is not!
Sunday, April 3, 2011
My Baby is Now My Big Girl
Add has done lots of things recently that have made her seem like such a big girl to me now. She got her first professional pedicure (polish only). She chose her favorite color blue as her polish choice. She walked out of there just grinning ear to ear. She also went to the dentist for the first time and got a cleaning. We were not sure how this would go but she did amazing and smiled the whole time. They rewarded her the whole visit and kept saying how amazed they were at how good she was doing. We also got her first professional hair cut. My sisters told me about a cute place in Frisco that makes it super fun for kids -- it was! She got to pick her shampoo flavor, sit in a Barbie jeep and watch Barbie while getting her haircut, pick a hair accessory, then get a manicure, get glitter make-up stars on her face, and finish it all off with a balloon and sucker. She has been asking to go back for another haircut ever since. She went in there with tears and walked out thrilled -- and had a cute haircut as well! I just can't believe how quickly time is going. She always tells me "mommy I'm your last baby...but really I'm not a baby anymore!" No she is not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love this post!!! Our babies aren't babies anymore :( but this stage is fun too! I can't wait to take Mia there when we get back...she is obsessed with Barbie so that will definitely be on our to do's. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment