


Megan showed her pig and did such a good job - she was so cute out there walking a 250 pound pig! His name is Rocket and she has raised him for 6 months. One of these pictures is when we had only had him for 5 weeks, last November. I am amazed at how quickly these animals grow. She won third place for her pig which meant she also got to take it to auction to sell. She made $1000 for him as well. She was so brave about leaving him, even though she knew where he was heading to (the slaughter house). I am including a video of part of the auction.
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing. I loved seeing Megan working with Rocket! Sounds like she did very well at auction, great job! Loved the video.
Love her in her country digs!! Too cute! And what a big accomplishment!
Post a Comment