Thursday, March 5, 2009

Another Day at the Park

 

 

 

 


The weather here was beautiful today and so Addi and I took advantage of it by heading out to the park to play. We tried to go feed the ducks as well, but they were not there today. She decided to eat the bread for them instead. She is funny - she does not play on the playground equipment at all. She just likes to wander around exploring, enjoying being outside.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow kim nice camera skills! her little outfit is adorable.

Lauren said...

Your pictures are great and I LOVE the hat!

Coslett's said...

what a cute little hat on her! soooo so sooo cute!

Jennie said...

You are becoming quite the photographer, Sweetie! I love the pics of Addi and what an adorable hat! Too cute!!!

Em said...

She looks way too old in that outfit! What a cutie!

michelle and brady said...

i LOVE the hat!

Danielle said...

She s getting so big! Okay where did you get that hat? Kali must have one!

kim said...

For those who asked, I got the hat at Small Fry!