Saturday, March 14, 2009
Brady's Round Up
Yesterday Brady had his Kindergarten Round Up Rodeo program at school. He was such a handsome cowboy and reminds me of his dad is SO many ways. Their personalities and appearance could not be more alike! He was a very good boy during the performance by participating and paying attention. I was so proud of him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I can't believe Hailee is 12!! Your kids are gorgeous and you guys look great. We miss Denton and the ward--ah, the joys of a great ward! XOXO
Oh so cute! Brady looks (and acts) just like a mini-Jason.
I've got to have a copy of the 3rd pic of Brady...he's a chip off the old block if I've ever seen one.
He is such a cutie! I hope he is wearing his hat at the upcoming rodeo.
Post a Comment