Monday, March 30, 2009

Saturday's Activities

 

 

 

 


On Saturday Hailee sold her winning goat at auction and did very well! It is great for these kids because the money they make goes toward college for them and also to use for their animals and feed for next years show. That evening was the youth rodeo. It was very cold that night and we were all bundled up! Hailee had so many people come to watch her and support her and we are so grateful for that! It meant so much to her!!! She rode out on her horse for the princess presentation. She won 2nd place in ticket sales and won another belt buckle for that. Unfortunantly her horse would not behave to ride in the opening ceremonies - she would not come in the arena again. Hailee looked so pretty out there and we were so proud of her for all that she did and especially the kindness and positive attitude she showed to all of the other girls (which unfortunatly most of the others did not do). She is such a wonderful girl!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats Hai! Your look so pretty!

Jennie said...

I am so proud of you Hailee, especially for your sweet, loving attitude. That's what it is all about, Sweetie! I sure love you!

Tiffany said...

how exciting! I wish I would have known! I would have come out and joined the fan club!! Good job Hailee.