Monday, January 31, 2011
Birthday Boy!
My sweet husband had his birthday on Saturday as well! I knew that Saturday was pretty much going to be Hailee's day, so I made sure to celebrate him Friday night. I had him come home early from work and surprised him with a trip to the Fort Worth Rodeo. We had such a good time together and he always loves being out around animals doing cowboy things. Sunday we had a birthday dinner for he and Hailee with all of their favorite foods as well. I am so grateful that Jason is my husband! He is truly AMAZING!!! I have to say - I have so enjoyed these past 2 months since he has been released. We have been able to spend so much time together. He is always so much fun to be with! I love that he is a wonderful father to our children. They adore their dad! He is also the hardest, most dedicated worker I know. He can figure out how to do everything. He is also so committed to the gospel and always puts the Lord first. What an example! And it doesn't hurt that he is HOT!!! I love you honey!!! Happy Birthday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Happy birthday to two of my favorite people that I love so much!
Post a Comment