Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hailee is 14!!!!








I CANNOT believe my baby is 14!!! Saturday was Hailee's birthday. I cannot brag on Hailee enough. She is such an amazing girl! I always heard that teenage girls are very tough, but Hailee is not at all. She has been an easy child to raise her whole life (except for her first 6 weeks of life). She is a blast to hang out with and still quite a momma's girl - which I love! I always wanted to be best friends with my daughter's and I can honestly say that is how Hailee and I are. She is beautiful inside and out! She is my huge helper in everything I do and is incredibly responsible. I know that I can trust her and she makes such wonderful decisions. Her level of integrity is huge! I am so blessed to be her mother and love her dearly!!!

1 comment:

Kathryn Cooper said...

I can't believe Hailee is so grown up!! She was 10 and still in primary when we moved to the area. Now she gets to go to stake dances. Exciting!