Monday, January 31, 2011
Hailee's Birthday Day
I told Hailee that I had a whole day planned for us for her birthday and that we would be leaving at 7:15 am. She had no idea what we were doing. We first went and got her hair cut and some highlights put in it (which she has been dying to do). She looks so pretty with her new hair-do! We then went and got pedicures. After that we went and got lunch and spent the day shopping for her birthday presents from us and Nana and Pop (she of course chose all clothes). It is so fun having a teenage daughter. I adore spending time with her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Kim! You are such a great mom! Reading this post makes me wish I was a teenager again because of all the fun I had with my mom. Hailee will remember these special times with you. What a fun day!
Post a Comment