Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Morning and Vacation







We all had a great Christmas! Christmas morning was as fun as always! We made the kids wait until 7:00 to come out and open presents so that Addi could get in a good sleep since we knew she would not get a nap that day. They all were great kids this year and got the top things they asked for. For Brady that was - a big trick bike, books, Nintendo DS games, and Bayblades. For Megan - an electric scooter, books, Nintendo DS games, a cupcake decorating kit, and a Zuzu pet. For Addi - lots of princess items, a walking baby doll, a table and chairs, and art supplies. For Hailee - clothes, make-up, shoes, purse, and gift cards. We loved that it was a relaxed morning where we could play and have a Christmas breakfast together. That afternoon we went back down to Grandma and Grandpa's for lunch and more gift giving. We really enjoyed lots of time with Jason's family this holiday! We all loving being around them and had a great time together. Over the holidays we spent lots of time as a family as well. I wish I had taken more pictures, but I didn't. We went to lots of movies, Cabela's, playing outside in the beautiful weather, and even got to go camping.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

I LOVE the Christmas hats! I missed your all SOOOOOO much this Christmas! Looks like it was a wonderful, fun, enchanting holiday.

knjfabela said...

Kaiya got the "Walk and Giggle" doll for Christmas too and it is a total hit!

Grandma Carla said...

Your family is so cute! Addi looks so grown up!

~Carla Stuckey