Friday, October 10, 2008
Birthday Girl!
Today is Addi's 1st birthday! I cannot believe it has already been a year. She has brought so much love and joy into our home. I made a little video of her first year but you have to click on the picture to show the video - it is in the post directly under this. (I could not figure out how to put the video directly on the blog.) Addi is cruising furniture, walks with a push walker, loves big kid food, hates milk and formula, is obsessed with animals, loves the outside, is still bald, loves her siblings, will only drink diluted apple juice, can swing forever, enjoys sucking a wet washcloth in the bathtub, needs her lovey for comfort, always sucks her 3 middle fingers, and now SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT! I am so grateful that she is in our family and cannot imagine life without her. She is a perfect little angel and we love her immensely. Happy Birthday Addison!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
awwwwww so sweet! I love the video kimberly! She is darling! i am so glad you have her! what a blessing she is and will continue to be!
Happy Birthday Addi! I love all the pictures in the video. Oct 10 is a good day :)
Post a Comment