Saturday, October 25, 2008
It's Going Too Fast
Hailee is growing up way too fast!!! It is crazy that she is almost in Young Women's, is already in Middle School, is babysitting, and is now going and doing things with friends on the weekends. Last night she went to her school Halloween Activity. How incredibly cute she looked! Then tonight she is going to the movies with a lot of her girlfriends. Jason and I are having a hard time letting our "little girl go" and accepting the fact that she is quickly growing up. Thank goodness she is very responsible and has very good morals, but it is still so hard for us to know that we will not be with her at every minute anymore and that she is making lots of her own decisions now. Welcome to the world of teenagers I guess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I hear you on this one! I can't believe how big she is and what a beautiful young woman she is! Too bad we don't live closer so she could babysit for us :)
Hailee you look so old and beautiful! Your parents are going to have a hard time keeping you away from boys. Only 3 years and you'll be the age your mom was when she and your dad start "hanging out"!
She is the cutest darn pirate I've ever seen!
Post a Comment