Friday, October 31, 2008
A Family of Pirates
The older 3 kids are out trick-or-treating with Jason right now while I am at home with a sleeping Addi. We had a fun Halloween! It has been spirit week at the kids school this week so the kids have gotten to dress up for school each day. Today was Book Day for Megan and Brady so they got to wear their pirate costumes and it was 50's day for Hailee. Then today after school we went to the city Safe Spook. This evening was our ward Trunk-r-Treat and Carnival. We have more candy in this house than I know what to do with. We never get through most of it and it sits in our pantry until the next big holiday when I throw that out to replace it with the new holidays candy. Does anyone need any candy? We decided to all dress up together as a family of pirates. It was fun and the kids were adorable and Jason was halarious. Addi did not know who he was in that wig (look at the look on her face). We have such an amazing ward and enjoyed spending the evening with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I love this family of Pirates. You all turned out soooo cute! Jason does look pretty funny in that hair. I love the Addision is dressed as a pirate but it looked like she still had ruffles on her bum! You guys truly have the cutest family. Glad that you were able to spend time together. I wonder who had a better time trick or treating the children or Jason??
What a precious family of pirates!
You did a great job Kim!
I loved the adorable pictures.
Love,
Janece
Cute costumes - what a fun idea!!
I love it when families do a theme! Nate died laughing at Jason with long hair!
You looked awesome! I loved the theme!
NICE!!!! Love the family pic!!! Yall are so adorable!!!
You guys look FABULOUS! Your family is just adorable. Next year, Russell and I hope to do a family theme.
Post a Comment