Friday, October 17, 2008

Fun with Gracie




My brother Ben's daughter Gracie came over to play the other day. She and Addi had such a good time together. They played toys a lot, but their favorite things to do were eat puffs and then play in the crib. Whenever Addi would want out, Gracie would say, "Addi, Addi" until I put Addi back in. So cute! Addi has 8 cousins who were all born within a year of her, so she will have so much fun having that many kids her same age.

4 comments:

Emily said...

So cute Kim. THanks for letting Gracie come over and play with you guys. Leave it to her to want to play in the crib of all places. WE'll have to come up more often and play.

Erin said...

Hey Kim! So I know it's been like a year since I offered to make Addi a lovey, but I finally found the time to do it! Hopefully Addi hasn't grown out of them! I'll feel so stupid! But it was fun to attempt so at least it was good practice. Now when will I see you next? :)

Emily said...

Fun time with cousins! Gracie looks so big next to Addi and will look even bigger next to her baby in the Spring. Remember how Megan, Brighton and Andrew used to love playing in the crib together? They're so old now!

kim said...

Wow Erin! Thank you so much. I can't believe you really did that. Addi is more addicted to her lovey's than ever. She will love having another. Tell me what I owe you and hopefully we will see each other soon. Thanks again!