Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Party Time

 

 

 

 


We had so much fun at Addi's party. It is always so nice to get together with family to celebrate special occasions. We had dinner and cake and presents over at our house. Addi actually ate 3 bites of her cake, but later threw it all up. Today she went to the doctor for her 1 year visit. It is going to be a while until she can turn around in her carseat. She is in the 3% for weight. She weighs 17.4 lbs. (only up 1 lb. since her 9 month visit). Her height is in the 60%. Poor baby also got 6 shots - no fun at all!!!! She has the top 2 and bottom 2 teeth right now, but the doctor informed me that 2 more top ones are about to break in also. Growing up can be rough!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Addie! Spencer loved that house that she got--hopefully Aly will too in a few months (who by the way is bigger than Addie!) So excited to be there next month!

Lauren said...

I can't believe she is one! It seems like just yesterday I was watching you sleep through her delivery! :) She is such a doll and we love her so much.

The Johnsonz said...

What a cutie! I just wanted to let you know that I "tagged" you! You'll have to visit our blog for the "rules", but its fun! Can't wait to read what you write!
Tami

Em said...

3%?!!?! Wow! I'm glad to hear Jane isn't the only 1 year old who threw up her birthday cake! :)