Sunday, October 12, 2008
So You Think You Can Dance
Friday night Jason, Hailee, and I went to the Dallas Tour of "So You Think You Can Dance". Hailee and I had watched it faithfully over the summer and love it! Jason did not quite know what he was getting into when he said that he would come with us - all of those screaming girls...wow, our ears will never be the same! It was so fun to be there and see the dancers in person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the first picture...Classic! I am glad that you were able to get away and go see this. Looks like you had a great view. Heres to a happy anniversary! and many more to come
Oh my goodness! I am sooooo jealous! I would have killed to be there! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment