


Today is our 14th Wedding Anniversary. I am so lucky to be married to my best friend! Jason is such an amazing husband, father, worker, friend, son, and much more. He is my greatest blessing in life! I love anniversaries to reflect back on our time together. We have so many memories in the 20 years we have known each other. I love you so much Jason!
Here are a few old pictures: us in High School, him re-inacting his proposal, our wedding day. (I know, my hair is huge - it was the 90's.)
10 comments:
Happy Anniversary! 14 years... wow time really flies by!!
Hah! I love the pictures, I think Jason should go back to the hairstyle from your wedding day...
Happy Anniversary! I LOVE that first picture. I barely remember our family without Jason as a part of it!
Congrats! I remember when you got married!
Please email me about any advice on Tonsil surgery.
How cute is that! Happy anniversary! 14 years and you're still just as gorgeous as ever!
Megan, I do not have your email anymore. Please send it to me. Thanks!
These pictures are awesome. This is how I remember you both. HOT!
Happy Anniversary! It's so fun to see those pictures! It's also funny to see the family room look like that!
First, I want to wish you a Happy Anniversary! Second, I couldn't go without commmenting on those pix! LOVE IT! It's good to know I am not the only one who grew up with great hair styles and isn't afraid to show it!
happy anniversary!!! 14 years!!! I can't even imagine that right now!!! I LOVE those pictures! It's so fun to look back and see how amazingly good looking we were!!! Love the hair on both you guys!!!
Post a Comment